Online shopping has opened up for many of us a shopping world that was totally alien before it. Online retailers are competing with every other store you can think of which makes the competition fierce. They also sell large quantities of items which opens up room for deep discounts never before imagine by B&M retailers. Computers and the Internet also make it easier to shop. Here is a technique that automates the entire bargain hunting process. If you want something and a have a few weeks to wait, use this procedure, and there’s a good chance you’ll find a deal you never thought possible.
Use the procedure described in the video, sit back, and watch the deals roll in!
Here are some great feeds to subscribe to in order to get the most out of this system:
- Ben’s Bargains (Feed:Â http://bensbargains.net/rss.xml/0)
- Techdeals.net (Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/techdealsnet)
- GottaDeal.com (Feed: http://www.gottadeal.com/rss2.xml)
- The Bargainist (Feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/bargainist)
- JungleCrazy (feed: http://www.junglecrazy.com/rss.php)
- DealHack (Feed: http://www.dealhack.com/index.xml)
- SlickDeals (Feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/SlickdealsnetFP)
- FatWallet (Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FatwalletHotDeals)
- CheapAssGamer (Feed: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/rss.php?contenttype=2)
- CheapCollegeGamers (Feed: http://www.cheapcollegegamers.com/forum/external.php?type=RSS2)
That should get you started. If you find other feeds I may have missed, please post them in the comments. Thanks for watching. I’ll have a new episode on April 3rd.